Welcome!

We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Normally I don't mind winter weather, but this is getting a little ridiculous. I told my friend Meghan yesterday that I felt like I had unknowingly moved to Minneapolis with her. Luke played in the snow a tiny bit last week, but this week it's just too darn cold to spend time out in it. (Although we did have a big wreck on our street last night so Matt took Luke out in the snow to see the fire truck that came. Someone else's misfortune was our two-year-old's fantasy. Luckily no one was hurt!)
All our winter gear around the house has created some dress-up fun at least! Also, this proves that Luke does indeed have mittens...he just hates wearing them.


Here are pictures from our back deck last night and then this morning. With the temperatures we have, this is going to be here a while! Anyone want to come hang out on our deck furniture?

Oh, and here's Miss Dixie sporting her new Snuggie. She hates it, but it does help keep her warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment