Welcome!

We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!


Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

We headed to breakfast with Santa this Saturday morning. Luke was very excited, but mostly about spending some time with his cousins. This isn't a good picture, but I thought I would include it to explain why Luke's face is covered with food in the pictures with Santa.
To our surprise and delight, Luke walked right up to Santa this year, jumped on his lap, and told him what he wanted for Christmas (the landfill from Toy Story and Ghostbuster figures). What a difference a year makes! Last year he wanted nothing to do with Santa. Grace was just fine with the big man, except that I woke her up from a nap to sit on his lap.


As the only girl in our crew of 5 cousins at the Santa breakfast, Grace had to be dressed in her Christmas best!

No comments:

Post a Comment