Welcome!

We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!


Friday, March 18, 2011

Six Months

Where have the last six months gone? I can't believe Grace has already celebrated her half birthday! As you can see in so many of the pictures I post, she is such a happy baby. Her favorite person continues to be Luke, but she is quite fascinated by Dixie as well. She is teething like crazy, but doesn't have any yet. She almost always has something in her mouth and is a drool machine.
Gracie is sitting up so well by herself and it has opened up a whole new world of playing. She loves exploring her toys and watching Luke. She is still bald, but is just now starting to sprout a little bit of hair. Yay!
In this picture she's attempting to get a few Cheerios from her highchair to her mouth. It's such a cute learning process. She continues to love food and reaches and grabs for everything we eat and drink. You have to be quite careful around her or she will swipe your dinner quickly! She also reaches a lot for our phones and remotes...popular things around here.
We joined the Y last month and she has gone almost every day to the day care while I exercise. I was so worried about taking her, but she seems to really like it. The ladies who work there just love her! I am pretty sure they rarely put her down.
Here are the two kiddos being silly on St. Patty's Day. Today when we were driving in the car Luke was making Grace laugh and he said, "Gracie, we're going to be friends forever." I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to remind him of that in the next few months as Grace starts moving and playing with all of his stuff. Life is about to get even more interesting...

Happy Six Months Gracie Girl - we love you to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 months big (little!) girl! So happy to be back to get to watch you grow and change!

    ReplyDelete