Welcome!

We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!


Monday, May 2, 2011

Picnic at the Park

Last Friday was nothing special, but because it was a beautiful day I decided we would take a picnic to Loose Park and play around there for a couple of hours. Luke was in the best mood. He was goofing around and I pulled out the camera. I just love the shots I captured, so I had to share several of them here. So often lately he tries to say "cheese" for the camera and we end up with really unnatural smiles and looks. These below are pure Luke - my 3 1/2 year old sweet, goofball, non-stop talker, smart, Mr. Social, sometimes pouty, big boy.







Loose Park was packed that day and there was much to see - ducks, turtles, lots of people, and precious little goslings!

Our picnic was great too. Grace wanted to eat everything we brought...not sure she is going to be happy with just her baby food much longer.

It was one of those times with my sweet kiddos that I just treasure. How could you not love sharing lunch with this little face?!

No comments:

Post a Comment