Grace Katherine is 22 months old and we can't believe we are about to have a 2 year old! She is a sweet girl and a handful all at the same time. She loves her babies, swinging, watching videos of herself on our phones, Elmo, dancing, Mickey and Minnie, playing in water, and the iPad. She is talking up a storm and uses phrases pretty regularly now. It cracks us up that she knows the names of all Luke's superheroes. It is just pretty funny to see this tiny, cute little girl saying, "Thor, IronMan, America, Hulk", etc. I tell Luke all the time that she is going to be such a cool girl because she likes girly things but also knows all this cool boy stuff too.




At her 18 month doctor's appointment they were concerned about her weight because she is below the charts. So, we had to go in last week for a weight check. She finally hit 20 pounds and is now 20 lbs. 3 oz.! She has also grown 1 1/2 inches and is in the 50th percentile for height, but still below the charts in weight. However, they are happy with how she's growing...she is just tiny.
More evidence of her love of swinging - I took this last week at the gymnastics place where we go to open play hour. She loves to hang and swing on the bar.
Love our Gracie K!
She is just a beautiful little thing. I probably shouldn't tell you that Sam is 20 pounds...
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful. I'm pretty sure I had a red cowboy hat just like that when I was little. Miss GK so much.
ReplyDeleteWhen G holds up her arms and says, "Hold you", it melts my heart, and I'm happy she only weighs 20 lbs!
ReplyDelete