Sesame Street Live came to town a few weeks ago and I'd been feeling a bit guilty about not taking Grace. After all, Luke got to go when he was 2. We had talked about it and then honestly just forgotten about it. But that Friday morning I got a Facebook message from a Junior League friend asking if Grace and I were busy that morning. She had two extra tickets to the 10:30 show that morning and offered them to us. Luke had preschool, so it was a very fun surprise just for the girls! Grace was pretty mesmerized by the big characters, but eventually got up and was dancing around in front of her seat.
She loved walking around the Sprint Center and seeing all the Sesame Street stuff and all the kids. She was thrilled to give this Elmo a hug, but I'll bet would have been terrified if faced with the real thing.
We topped it all of with some pink cotton candy for the second act. What a mess, but what fun with my little sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment