Welcome!

We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dog Lover



Luke loves dogs. I mean he really loves them. At the park he will stop whatever he is doing to go see a dog walking by. I am usually chasing behind him yelling to the owner to ask if the dog is friendly because I know that the first thing my little guy is going to do is bend right down and kiss the dog on its little doggie lips. Then he'll go right around behind the dog so that he can position himself to wrap his arms completely around it for a big hug. It doesn't matter to Luke if the dog is big or little, he loves them all. These are a few pictures of Luke with my parent's dog, Izzy. He's called Izzy by name for several months now and it's too cute. The last picture is of Luke "walking" a stuffed dog at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment