Welcome!

We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!


Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching Up


I guess in February I've been a bad blogger, but I've also been a bad picture taker. I'm going to blame it on the weather. We've just had too many inside days now. So, I'm going to post several pictures here to do a little catching up today. Enjoy and I promise I'll get more Luke out here soon!

These first pictures are of Luke helping me make Matt's birthday cake. For those of you who don't know Luke well, licking the beaters took a lot of prodding. Our little guy does NOT like to get messy (just like his Daddy!) After much encouragement from me, a professional in matters such as this, he finally licked the cake batter. Then he loved it! Baking the cake together was a fun way to spend another snowy morning. Luke's main request/concern about the cake was that it have sprinkles. So, for the first time, I added sprinkles to Arbuckle Chocolate Cake. It was delicious!

The Friday before Valentine's Day Luke and I spent a fun morning at a Valentine's Party with some of his little friends from Gymboree. Haydon's mom made it such a cute party and the kids loved playing and then eating lunch together. Luke enjoyed picking out Toy Story valentines for his buddies.


This last picture is just from yesterday morning. My sister and I took Luke out to dinner Saturday night and he got this balloon. He really hasn't cared much about balloons in a while, but this one seemed extra special to him. Matt and I looked over from the kitchen on Sunday morning and saw Luke just standing there, watching his Sunday morning cartoons, holding his balloon. It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment