Welcome!
We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Family of Four
I'm fairly certain that most of you already know our big news, but just in case we have friends reading the blog that we don't know about...I'm pregnant! Luke is going to be a big brother! I am due September 16, so it will be right before Luke turns 3 in October. Matt and I are thrilled. We have talked to Luke about it some, but we're pretty sure he doesn't really understand yet. (Though he did tell his Parent's Day Out teachers "Mommy has a baby in her tummy!" when I was only about 5 weeks along. Gotta love a two year old!) We know he will be a fabulous big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY YAY YAY! Can't wait!
ReplyDelete