Here is Luke waiting at my mom's beautiful table for our Thanksgiving lunch to begin. He just gorged himself on food. Ha! In typical Luke fashion, he barely ate. I think he had some turkey, a roll, and two bites of pumpkin pie. It's a shame he missed out on all of the fabulous food! The most classic line from him was about my our Blue Bowl Salad (a tradition in my dad's family.) I told him he would like it because it had marshmallows, bananas, grapes, and apples. He then asked, "Can I use my napkin to clean off the white stuff?" The white stuff was whipped cream. He doesn't know what he's missing...
Welcome!
We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Thanksgiving
We spent a very nice Thanksgiving weekend in Wichita. Unfortunately all four of us have a really yucky cold, but we still had a great trip. Hopefully we didn't leave all of our germs with my parents!
Here is Luke waiting at my mom's beautiful table for our Thanksgiving lunch to begin. He just gorged himself on food. Ha! In typical Luke fashion, he barely ate. I think he had some turkey, a roll, and two bites of pumpkin pie. It's a shame he missed out on all of the fabulous food! The most classic line from him was about my our Blue Bowl Salad (a tradition in my dad's family.) I told him he would like it because it had marshmallows, bananas, grapes, and apples. He then asked, "Can I use my napkin to clean off the white stuff?" The white stuff was whipped cream. He doesn't know what he's missing...
Gracie loved hanging out in this bouncy seat my parents have. She officially started reaching for things while we were in Wichita. The lion on this bouncy was her favorite target.
She hung out with us at Thanksgiving lunch...I think she wanted to be part of the action.
Here is Luke waiting at my mom's beautiful table for our Thanksgiving lunch to begin. He just gorged himself on food. Ha! In typical Luke fashion, he barely ate. I think he had some turkey, a roll, and two bites of pumpkin pie. It's a shame he missed out on all of the fabulous food! The most classic line from him was about my our Blue Bowl Salad (a tradition in my dad's family.) I told him he would like it because it had marshmallows, bananas, grapes, and apples. He then asked, "Can I use my napkin to clean off the white stuff?" The white stuff was whipped cream. He doesn't know what he's missing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Missed being there with you all...looks like you had fun!
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing pics of you guys in your parent's new house. Looks like it was a wonderful holiday with your sweet kids! Hope we can get together again soon!
ReplyDelete