Welcome!
We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Snow Days
I'm thinking snow days will be more fun once my kids are actually in school more than two days a week. Right now when they happen it just means everything is cancelled and we stay home even more than normal. Oh well. We've had lots of good jammie time!
Luke and I got in some fun time in the snow while Gracie took a nice long nap. We had to cobble together some snow clothes for him...Buzz Lightyear rainboots and one of my stocking hats because his was in the car Matt took to work.
We had such a great time with me pulling Luke in his new sled. Apparently I liked to take the corners too quickly though because this happened more than once.
No comments:
Post a Comment