Grace got to meet her wonderful great grandparents. They keep up with her via the blog, but I think they were excited to meet their first great granddaughter in person!
Welcome!
We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Trip to Garden City
Last Monday we were able to take a quick trip to Garden City to see Matt's grandparents, Barbara and Verlyn. We were very lucky to be able to fly on one of Grandbob's airplanes and to travel with Gigi, Grandbob, Melanie and the cousins.
Grace got to meet her wonderful great grandparents. They keep up with her via the blog, but I think they were excited to meet their first great granddaughter in person!
We went out for a delicious Mexican lunch and Luke fell asleep in the car on the way back to their house. He was crashed on me for a while and I thought he might wake up if I just put him down on the floor. Not so much... I guess the early morning and the travel must have taken a toll on him.
Grace got to meet her wonderful great grandparents. They keep up with her via the blog, but I think they were excited to meet their first great granddaughter in person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment