Grace started Parents Day Out at Rolling Hills last week. She goes on Wednesdays and is in the same first room where Luke was and has the same amazing teacher, Miss Lisa. How Miss Lisa handles day after day of a roomful of 18-24 month olds, I will never know.
She has had two great days now. Last week as we drove out of the parking lot we drove past Miss Lisa and Grace said "teacher". I said, "That's right, that is your teacher Miss Lisa." She then said "nice." I loved that. They told me today that Grace doesn't even seem to notice the other little ones who are crying or upset because she is so busy playing with dolls or in the kitchen. Luke loves that his school day ends 30 minutes before Grace's so that he can be there to go pick her up. It's so fun to see her be such a big girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment