Here's a wrap-up of some of our recent Jayhawk events. Have I talked about what a die-hard fan Grace is already? Seriously. The girl can sing along to "I'm a Jayhawk." I'm guessing she knows words to it that some of you alums reading might not even know. It is crazy cute to hear her start singing it when she doesn't know someone is listening..."Warence on da Kaw." She got to go to her first basketball game at Allen Fieldhouse and was in awe. She was very quiet and took it all in. She loved the band, the cheerleaders, actually watched the game, and liked saying "Whoosh" with the students. We had a really fun night as a family and left at halftime since it was a school night.
These last few pics are from a variety of football games. While it is totally depressing to us to be one of the worst Division 1 teams in the country, our kids don't seem to know the difference. They have a ball at games and we made it to every single home game this year!
We actually made it in for pre-game of the final game. Both kids were enthralled watching the band come in to the stadium. When they started playing the alma mater, G whispered to me, "am mater". I told you, big fan.
We made it up to Grandbob's suite later in the game and Baby Jay stopped by for a visit. Luke loved it and Grace was absolutely terrified.
Baby Jay and the cheerleaders did their best to get Grace to come see them, but she just wasn't having it. This was as close as she would get. It was a preview of what I'm sure our visit with Santa will be like!








No comments:
Post a Comment