Those who know me well know that much of my time and energy each August is spent helping with recruitment back at the Kappa house at KU. I think this is now my 8th or 9th year advising and Rebecca has been with me for 6 of those...thank goodness! While it is crazy hours and lots of time, we both really enjoy working with the girls each year. Adding Luke to my life though has obviously made scheduling of all this time even more difficult. Matt gets major kudos for being such a good dad many nights last week. And, Luke spent a few days in Wichita with my parents. I worried that I was asking too much of them, but I am fairly certain they enjoyed the alone time with him. They had all sorts of things planned for him...an outing to the Tanganyika wildlife park, a little pool in the backyard, dinner at Red Robin, etc. Luke had a ball! Mom and Dad, thanks so much for helping me out and for treating Luke to such a wonderful time!




No comments:
Post a Comment