Welcome!

We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!


Monday, September 21, 2009

The Big Top

Yesterday we took Luke to the circus. We went with our friends Paul and Amy and Luke's little buddy Henry. The boys were fascinated and seemed to really enjoy it. Luke hasn't stopped talking about it all day! He loved the animals the most, which was no surprise to us. He keeps telling me today about the "elephants doing tricks." The pictures directly above and below are from the pre-show where they let you on the floor and give sort of a sneak peek of the action.
Luke and Henry shared a chair for only a few minutes at a time, but luckily I captured it. Luke and I got in trouble a few times when he kept trying to go in to the aisle. I told him he had to come back to my lap and he said "Mommy, dance!" He just wanted some dancing room. :-)
The daddies were happy that these two-ish year old little boys were entertained completely by the souvenir stands, but not yet old enough to beg for anything. I think the mommies wished the daddies weren't there so we could buy our sweet boys something fun! But I think we all had a great time at the "Greatest Show on Earth!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment