- He was telling me on Saturday about seeing the Big Jayhawk with Kaki and Buckle. He said "I say uhhhh-huhhhh (crying noise.) They said he didn't cry when they saw it, so this must be his way of telling us he was scared. He has now said the same thing about the Red Robin at Red Robin and "big dinos" in general. He went back to Parents Day Out this week and as I was prepping him for that he told me "School, I say Mommy! (with a lot of concern in his voice)" So, I was worried he was going to be upset at PDO this week, but he ran right in and had a great day.
- When trying to pick Dixie up, he grunts and then says "Dixie heavy."
- His PDO assistant teacher said he woke up during his nap this week and she was sitting right there. He looked at her and said "Hi Lisa", which is the name of the other teacher. She said, "My name is Jane." He said "Hi Jane" and went right back to sleep. (She told me Luke is "precious.")
- Every morning and after his nap he greets me when I come in the room by saying, "Hi Mommy! I got up!"
- Today we had to take Dixie to the vet for an infection. While we were waiting for the vet I was telling Luke about how Dixie needed to see the doctor because she was sick. He told me "Dixie need medicine."
- We went to Deanna Rose Farmstead for a little while on Sunday. Twice Luke asked us for money. Once he went up to the machine for goat food, put his hand up, turned around to us and said "money." Then we were checking out the waterfall/pond and people had thrown coins in. He was climbing on the rocks around it and again turned back to us with his hand out and said "money."
Welcome!
We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Lukeisms
Luke has said a few things lately that have cracked us up, so I thought I would try to get some of them down in the blog to record them for my sake. I'm sure they aren't as cute written down, but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I still think my favorite one is...'uhhh, Dixie heavy'! I died the first time I heard that one! Love, Aunt Becca
ReplyDelete