Welcome!
We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Ride Em Cowboy
I have been a bad blogger lately...so, here are some pics I have meant to put up for a while.
Luke loves playing cowboy right now. Super cute, yes. Super bad on your knees after a while, yes. When we were at my parents house a couple of weeks ago they pulled out this old cowboy hat for Luke and he loved it. I also got to wear my grandfather's old black hat around. Later that weekend when we were back at our house Luke was playing cowboy again. He told me "Cowboy hat at Kaki and Buckle's house." I said yes and he said, "Mommy get in car and go." I laughed and told him we couldn't go to Kaki and Buckle's then because it was too far away. He got this funny little smile on his face and said, "I might..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment