Welcome!

We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!


Friday, April 15, 2011

Seven Months!

I can't believe Miss G is seven months old today! I'm pretty sure I've said this a million times, but she is the happiest, sweetest little baby. Gracie loves waving a lot, being outside, making a funny growling noise to communicate, watching and playing with Luke, swinging at the park, and drinking water from my cup. One of her favorite things to do is to go to Luke's school to take him or pick him up. She loves seeing all the kids and getting attention from them. I'm pretty sure she'd be happy there for a few hours a day already. We started Gymboree a few weeks ago and she is enjoying all the babies there as well. No crawling yet, but we have called her a little inchworm a few times because she does seem to move herself around that way to get to things she wants that are close by. She is also a big eater! It is so different for us than with Luke, who never liked food much from the beginning. She seems to enjoy pretty much all of the baby food she's tried and can barely get enough. She loves these Baby Mum Mum rice cracker things we give her because she can hold them herself. I have no doubt she would try everything we eat, but she's not quite there considering she still has no teeth! Maybe at 9 months she won't be so tiny... Happy Seven Months GKT!

No comments:

Post a Comment