My mom, sister, and I hosted a lovely bridal luncheon on Friday at The Webster House.
Welcome!
We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Wedding Weekend Part One - Bridal Luncheon
This weekend my cousin Katie got married! When she was born, Katie and her family lived across the street from me in Wichita. They moved to Lawrence when I was in high school, but I got to start babysitting her again when I went to KU. Many years later she pledged Kappa and I got to advise her when she was chapter president as I had been. With all of those connections, the four of us Arbuckle and Loyd girls have been a tight bunch, thus making this a very special weekend.
My mom, sister, and I hosted a lovely bridal luncheon on Friday at The Webster House.
We had a great girly lunch getting the celebration started with Katie and her bridal party!
My mom, sister, and I hosted a lovely bridal luncheon on Friday at The Webster House.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment