I think Grace would have stayed in the bounce house all night if we'd let her. She loved jumping with her cute friend Meg.
Kaki made her famous cookies again. How cute are the darling Minnie and Mickey cookies?!
Mommy and her big girl!
Grace and Meg relaxing with some popcorn on the glider and then Grace, Meg, and Abbie sharing dinner at the little picnic table.
Luke, William, and Davis eating in the bounce house.
Grace's precious Minnie cake...it was both darling and delicious!
Some of the crew waiting for the cake...
The birthday girl was a little bit unsure of this part. She had been singing "Happy birthday to me" for several weeks, but when all eyes turned to her, it was a lot.
She was excited to eat her cake though!
She already seemed tired by the time we started to open a few gifts, but she ended up powering through. Her big box of Disney stuff from Gigi and Grandbob was a big hit - she pulled out this Minnie t-shirt and said, "I change." When she unwrapped a stuffed Daisy toy she said, "Where's Donald?" and luckily he was in there too!
William helped her with her new Ariel coach. She loves it and all of her darling Little People princess stuff.
She was also very excited about her new shopping cart from Kaki and Buckle. She took off saying, "I go to Costco!" Apparently she's heard that somewhere before. Oh, and sometime in here she changed into her Minnie jammies. I bought these before our trip to Aspen this summer and she adores them. Every night when she puts them on she jumps around saying, "I Minnie!" And, yes, they do have a skirt. :)
Thanks so much to all who helped us celebrate our precious two-year-old girl! We love you to pieces Gracie K!
No comments:
Post a Comment