Welcome!
We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
A Sprinkle of Pink
I got to spend last Saturday afternoon with some of my favorite women celebrating the upcoming arrival of our little girl. My sister and sister-in-law hosted a lovely "sprinkle" for me at a tea room in a boutique. It was fabulously girly, filled with decadent sweets and wonderful friends; and I loved every minute of it.
There were even four of us there due in September - the 3rd, 11th, 16th, and 22nd. I so wish I'd remembered to get a picture of us together!
My sister did an incredible job of planning all the little details. She even had a special surprise due to her upcoming move to Australia (leaving Aug. 23 for six months for her job.) She found beautiful cards and asked each person at the sprinkle to select one to send to me and the baby while she is gone so that I will feel loved in her absence. Of course I will feel her love, even from Australia, but it was such a sweet and special idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment