Welcome!

We hope this gives you a little peek into our family
life as we watch Luke and Grace learn and grow. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!


Friday, October 21, 2011

Imagination

Luke's imagination is running wild lately. Often when you play with him it is hard to keep up. Things are multilayered too - for example, you might be pretending to be Star Wars guys who then decide to attend a KU football game. But then you can hop right back in to a battle. Or we're playing Toy Story but he's the Daddy (who isn't in the movies), I'm the Mom and Grace is Andy. Then we all go to Colorado. It is awesome and exhausting all at the same time.

He had a great quote one morning this week we were getting ready. He layed down in the hallway and said, "I'm Tony Stark and I'm sleeping on the street waiting for my Apple phone." I cracked up and asked him where he got that idea and he said from the news. Oh, and Tony Stark is Iron Man's real name, so apparently we were playing Avengers at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment